MAY MY WORLD

FIFA 20



Today I come to talk about the fifa. Fifa is a video game that is about soccer. It used to cost around sixty euros but now it's worth about twenty-five euros, so I bought it yesterday. I really wanted to play it and create my own team to compete against other people.

Today I have started to create my team and the truth is that it is on the right track,I have bought simple but effective players, I cannot buy expensive players since I have just started and it would be impossible to have so much money.

The truth is that with fifa you can learn the different flags of the countries since there are many players and they are from different countries.

Here ends my writing on the best video game, the truth is that I recommend it since you do not have to like soccer to be able to play this video game
Comprar FIFA 20 Origin

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

PROJECT 1: ANIMAL IN ME

April My World

PROJECT 1: CCBB WRITING (BIOGRAPHY)