MY WORLD 1



             
                                                       CARNIVAL

Hello I'm Abde and I'm going to talk about the carnival from my town and other nearby towns. 
The carnival in Roses is celebrated on February 21 and 22. But the carnival of my town, Castelló d'Empúries is celebrated on February 29. 

In carnival, teenage boys and girls drink alcohol and disguise themselves, but normally people go in floats disguised as a group. In Castelló d'Empúries in the pavilion the carnival night at 12 at night they make a party with dj that you can only enter if you are dressed.

My friend Marti's father has a paintball company, and he leaves us paintball suits and we use them as costumes. I go to carnival only with my real friends.

In carnival people will usually find love, but it is true that there are many fights.


Resultado de imagen de carnaval

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

PROJECT 1: ANIMAL IN ME

PROJECT 1: CCBB WRITING (BIOGRAPHY)